[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G Seoul team will help you promote your FOSS4G events

Sanghee Shin shshin at gaia3d.com
Wed Feb 25 15:34:45 PST 2015

Dear all,

If you want to promote your open source geospatial event globally, please let us[1] know.

Seoul team will promote your events through our website[2], Facebook and Twitter. Our website and social networks has many visitors and followers.

Actually I’m not sure whether we could put all the events there. However we’ll try to be more inclusive.

Best regards,

Sanghee

[1]email: foss4g2015-info at osgeo.org
[2]http://2015.foss4g.org/related-eventsites/
---
Sanghee Shin, Chair of FOSS4G 2015 Seoul
"Toward Diversity! FOSS4G Bigbang from Seoul!"
http://2015.foss4g.org
Twitter: @foss4g
Facebook: FOSS4G2015
email: foss4gchair at osgeo.org