[OSGeo-Discuss] [Ica-osgeo-labs] The LAS format, the ASPRS, and the “LAZ clone” by ESRI

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Feb 27 16:13:10 PST 2015

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I believe the OSGeo Board need to look into this and prepare a position paper with inputs from the community as this has wider implications. This also need to be discussed with like minded organisations. We all can provide the needed support for this.

Jeff and OSGeo Board - please add this to the next month Board meeting's  agenda items. Thanks.

Best wishes,

Suchith