[OSGeo-Discuss] Invitation to participate in the OSGeo membership consultations

Dan Ames dan.ames at byu.edu
Thu Jul 30 19:16:08 PDT 2015

I'd love to see OSGeo evolve into a professional organization not entirely
unlike ASME, ASCE, IEEE, etc. These organizations charge nominal membership
dues usually at different levels depending on the person's status
(professional, student, developing country, etc.). All regular members can
vote for the officers. Officers run the programs of the society. It's a
well established model. - Dan