[OSGeo-Discuss] overall value of market for business based on OSGEO projects?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 02:56:39 PDT 2015

Hi Andrea,

Not quite the same question, but an easier metric to measure, is the
"estimated cost of software to develop", using David Wheeler's method
for evaluating the cost of Linux to develop
http://www.dwheeler.com/sloc/redhat71-v1/redhat71sloc.html

You can find OpenHub metrics for OSGeo projects referenced from:
http://live.osgeo.org/en/metrics.html

Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager
LISAsoft