[OSGeo-Discuss] Spatial DSS for a major event - Godavari Pushkaralu

Harish harry.om2000 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 04:22:25 PDT 2015

Nice Sir!
Regards

On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 11:19 AM, K S Rajan <rajan at iiit.ac.in> wrote:

> All,
>
> Pls do have a look at the link where our operational Spatial DSS results
> of Crowd Analysis are hosted http://lsi.iiit.ac.in/godavaripushkaralu/
> <http://lsi.iiit.ac.in/godavaripushkaralu/>with live feed being analyzed
> frequently from a range of inputs including Live video feeds, locational
> inputs etc.
> It has started off well with many bureaucrats and decision makers
> interested in it including the ChiefMinister's office. And the police using
> it for in-field decisions.
>
> Feedbacks/comments welcome.
>
> regards,
> Rajan
>
> --
> 1. OSGeo-India held its 2nd National FOSS4G-India Conference, June 8-10,
> 2015 @ Dehradun.(http://foss4gindia.in)
> K S Rajan, Ph.D.
> Head, Lab for Spatial Informatics, and Associate Professor,
> Founder Treasurer, OSGeo-India
>
> International Institute of Information Technology
> Gachibowli, Hyderabad 500032, Andhra Pradesh, India
> Tel: (+91-40)6653 1276
> Fax: (+91-40)6653 1413
> E-mail: rajan at iiit.ac.in
> GeoLocation: 17.4454 N, 78.3503 E

*Harish Kumar Solanki,* *Assistant Professor*

*Center for Geo-informatic Applications in Rural Development
(C-GARD)National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRD&PR)*
Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030

*Geo_Coordinates (Office):* 17°18'45.0"N 78°24'10.0"E
*Email-* hksolanki at nird.gov.in, harish.nird at gmail.com
*Phone- *040-24008483, Fax- 040-24008447
*Mo.- *09214446732, 09414291732
*Websites-*  http://www.nird.org.in/
                  http://www.osgeo.org/
[image: OSGeo charter.png][image: OSGeo user.png]
*SAVE PAPER - PLEASE THINK BEFORE TAKING PRINT*
<http://www.nird.org.in>