[OSGeo-Discuss] report from the world premiere...the first think-thank + crowdsorsing event: May 25, 2015, Politecnico di Milano, Italy: a talk on Mapp(ear)ing the upper half of the landscape

Andrea Giacomelli pibinko at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 00:49:11 PDT 2015

[apologies for cross-postings/apologie per croce-messaggiandi]

1) for those of you who were enticed by last week's announcement, a report
of what happend last Monday is here: http://www.attivarti.org/?p=2241

2) FYI - the next rendez-vous will be tomorrow, in Lari.
Not far from Pisa, Italy (you know, the leaning tower, Galileo Galilei, ICT
centre of excellence, and former maritime republic,  now low-cost flight
hub): see http://www.attivarti.org/?p=2237 ...the event will be focused
this time on ancient hand ball games, but surely we will bring forward the
environment and open innovation threads of the Attivarti.org story at some
point.

Thanks for your attention, and best regards

Andrea Giacomelli aka pibinko
http://www.pibinko.org