[OSGeo-Discuss] Atmospheric Correction

Jakob Tworek jakob.tworek at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 5 00:07:18 PST 2015

Hi Davin,

you can use the semi-automatic classification plugin in QGIS to do a DOS
atmospheric correction (http://fromgistors.blogspot.com/ here you can find
descriptions as well as tutorials). This plugin is also available as a
VM so you do not have to use QGIS. But to use the plugin within QGIS is
more comfortable. And you can use the i.atcorr algorithm from GRASS in the
processing framework of QGIS. Finally you can conduct two kinds of
atmospheric correction with QGIS and its extern geoalgorithms.

Cheers
Jakob