[OSGeo-Discuss] [Incubator] New incubation procedure

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 06:05:20 PDT 2015

Whatever,

I would like to achieve:

1 - attract more projects to osgeo umbrella
2 - attract little projects to osgeo umbrella
3 - define, what should happen after successful incubation, because I do
not believe in "and lived happily ever after" - to become the project,
certain level (checklist) has to be reached. But what if the project looses
it's community?

The "still-callled-star" system I started to work on, was inspired by
Cameron notes (just FYI)

st 11. 3. 2015 v 1:12 odesílatel Jody Garnett <jody.garnett at gmail.com>