[OSGeo-Discuss] [Local-chapters] Legal entities for Local Chapters

Jachym Cepicky secretary at osgeo.org
Thu Mar 19 02:53:33 PDT 2015

Just noting:

in Czech ve formed formal legal entity, when we've found out, that "having
beer together" is not enough. It has been recognized by local
organisations, goverment and copanies..

You form legal entity when you think, it makes sense

and it does not have to consume much time as you might think

st 18. 3. 2015 v 22:56 odesílatel Cameron Shorter <cameron.shorter at gmail.com>