[OSGeo-Discuss] Big Earth Data - the Documentary

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Mar 30 01:28:50 PDT 2015

Peter Baumann has also send excellent details of  TV documentary that he and colleagues in Germany developed  which addresses Big Earth Data. Details at

http://kahlua.eecs.jacobs-university.de/~lsis/Big-Earth-Data_the-ARTE-Movie/index.php

I think it is a good example of explaining in simple terms synergies with Geospatial and Big Data to the wider public. So let us make sure we keep building more ideas for joint research at Plenary 6 and the future.

Best wishes,

Suchith