[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo Student Awards - please join the maillist and contribute your ideas

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Tue May 5 11:12:09 PDT 2015

Many thanks Suchith and the Board. I wonder if the OSGeo President wants to award the prize to students during the Conference. I know that also George Gartner and Chen Jun will be in Como and therefore they can award the two prizes given by their Associations.

We will have info about the three winning teams a the beginning of June and the classification the last day of the Conference.
Patrick is the Chair of the NASA WW Challenge. Please Patrick would you like to add something?
Best.
Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

FOSS4G Europe - Don't miss it!
  http://europe.foss4g.org/2015/Home

http://2015.foss4g.org/programme/keynote-speech/

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications"; OSGeo; ICA-OSGeo-ISPRS Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: maria.brovelli at polimi.it
e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it