[OSGeo-Discuss] Open Letter to ASPRS, Esri and OGC related to fragmentation of the LiDAR Open Format

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon May 11 10:41:57 PDT 2015

Dear Mark,

Thank your for your reply and i would like to appreciate OGC's efforts for scheduling Point Cloud ad hoc meeting as part of next TC meetings in Boulder on 1st June to follow up on this. We also thank you for providing opportunity for OSGeo members to participate in this (esp. the arrangement of remote access facilty is very helpful).

I will encourage OSGeo members interested in this topic and willing to contribute ideas to participate in the meeting and future developments to be in direct contact with Scott Simmons.

Best wishes,

Suchith