[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G North America selection process

Andrew Ross andrew.ross at eclipse.org
Tue May 12 13:48:16 PDT 2015

Dear Everyone,

An update on this. The governance for FOSS4G North America was ratified
with 17 votes supporting and 0 opposed. I would like to thank the many
people who contributed to its creation. Thank you!

To complete the core committee and get rolling on 2016, we require
someone to serve as the representative for OSGeo. If you are interested
in serving this role, please reach out to me on or off list. The time
commitment is approximately 5 to 20 hours per year.

Thank you to Jim Hughes for agreeing to represent LocationTech.

Kind regards,

Andrew