[OSGeo-Discuss] new UN committee - call for members

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 22:05:14 PST 2015

Thanks for getting that set up Jeff.

To reiterate how we get things done, we are setting up committees for long
standing activities (such as interacting with the the UN). Committees will
do their thing and send a status update to the board (and discussion
list?). We ask that committees have a contact point on the wiki
<http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Contacts> - can this UN committee sort that out
as a first order business?

We will also spin up short term working groups
<http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_of_Directors#Working_Groups> to perform a
specific activity and then finish (such as with this years sponsorship
drive).

--
Jody Garnett