[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo-fr will be present at the Paris Open Source Summit!

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 03:07:19 PST 2015

Hi Yves,
In the past there has been support (at board level) to pay for printing
of USBs/DVDs, but there hasn't been a volunteer ready to write a
proposed process and for processing payment requests.

If you can find someone willing to administer OSGeo-Live funding
requests, I expect you will find funding for DVDs/USBs.

-- Thinking about our French OSGeo family today --

Cameron