[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo/LocationTech relationship

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 12:19:40 PST 2015

Hi Jeff,
Thanks for articulating your vision. I anticipate it will be very useful
in moving forward, and will help provide a basis from which the OSGeo
community and board can contribute to and build into a collective
vision, and then extend into a practical implementation of it.

Warm regards, Cameron

--
Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager