[OSGeo-Discuss] Call For papers Geospatial devroom @FOSDEM 2016

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 13:40:09 PST 2015

Has someone proposed an OSGeo-Live presentation at FOSDEM?
I can't see it listed here [1].

We find that variants on the OSGeo-Live presentation [1] are regularly
presented by members of the OSGeo community wanting to provide a high
level overview of OSGeo. It is often presented by members of the
organising committee.

Do we have any volunteers to present OSGeo-Live at FOSDEM 2016?

Johan, I think you were looking at a dev-room. Was that involving
OSGeo-Live in some way?

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_History
[2] http://live.osgeo.org/en/presentation/index.html#/

Cameron Shorter,