[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo is becoming irrelevant. Here's why. Let's fix it.

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Fri Oct 9 03:42:49 PDT 2015

On Fri, Oct 02, 2015 at 03:27:44AM +0000, Jachym Cepicky wrote:
> As you write. GitLab is alternative to new projects, which are condiering
> GitHub. And to old projects still using Trac (IMHO)

Note that from the README of gitlab community edition you can read:

- GitLab Enterprise Edition (EE) includes [extra
  features](https://about.gitlab.com/features/#compare) that are more
  useful for organizations with more than 100 users. To use EE and get
  official support please [become a subscriber](https://about.gitlab.com/pricing/).

I'd rather avoid to use a software that's intentionally limited in its
free software version. We still want all OSGeo users (how much users
exist by now?) able to file tickets...

--strk;