[OSGeo-Discuss] Open GIS! Conference, Moscow, Russia, Nov 21-22

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Oct 9 07:27:58 PDT 2015

Hi Maxim,

Thank you for sharing this news on Open GIS 2015 in Moscow.  I remember
the event in 2012, and I am very happy to hear of the great plans for
this year's event.  Victor of course is a wonderful representative.

By the way, please submit this event as a news item (see steps at
http://www.osgeo.org/events/submit_events) so it appears on osgeo.org

Thanks again,

-jeff

--