[OSGeo-Discuss] OPEN GOVERNMENT PARTNERSHIP

Vicky Vergara vicky_vergara at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 27 18:18:34 PDT 2015

Hello all,

As the only Mexican charter member of OSGeo, I am letting you know that I will be attending the:

        	OPEN
            GOVERNMENT
            PARTNERSHIP
   	 		GLOBAL SUMMIT
    		MEXICO | 2015
         http://ogpsummit.org/

You can see the complete agenda here:
http://ogpsummit.org/agenda.html

You can see my particular schedule by searching my name:
Celia Virginia Vergara Castillo

When I started on Mapping world I made a Mexico's map, but I used INEGI data because OSM data is very incomplete for Mexico.
I will look for an opportunity to ask:
how open is INEGI data,and if it's possible to include it in osm data.
Please look around my schedule, and if you think there is a question I might ask on OSGeo behalf, don't hesitate to send it, I will do my best to ask.

Vicky Vergara