[OSGeo-Discuss] [Ica-osgeo-labs] GeoAcademy in Directions Magazine

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Oct 7 06:22:12 PDT 2015

This is really excellent. These thousands of students are our "Train the Trainer". They now got the skills and the software. This is true empowerment.

With all our Geo for All colleagues also now making use of your educational materials, we will be reaching and empowering hundreds of thousands of students through our network effects soon.

Thank you for your great contributions.

Best wishes,

Suchith