[OSGeo-Discuss] FORMhub

Polimi maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Sun Oct 11 01:14:02 PDT 2015

Ravi and Kate and All
We are working and have experience  with ODK. In my slides in slideshare you can see the content of my presentation at OCU. We prepared a simple example and we started immediately collecting data ( in this case the data were about bike parking, but the system is completely flexible). Data can be visualized in 2 D. Moreover we built a collaborative 4D platform based on NASA world wind allowing people to add content ( image,video, audio, comment) to the data previously collected via ODK). Please let me know if you need more info.

http://www.slideshare.net/mobile/mariabrovelli/citizen-science-geocrowdsourcing-and-big-data-in-urban-context

Thanks! Happy Sunday!
Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications"; OSGeo; GeoForAll Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET

Sol Katz Award 2015

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: maria.brovelli at polimi.it
e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it