[OSGeo-Discuss] Renaming FOSS4G

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 16:03:16 PDT 2015

On 12/10/2015 12:04 am, Jeff McKenna wrote:

Regarding that topic though, it is a good time to bring up discussions of
having the OSGeo-Live project actually enter into OSGeo Incubation, so that
it formalizes as an OSGeo Project (right now it is classed as an "Outreach
Project").  There was discussion of this in the past, but the time is right
to bring that onto the front burner.

Hi Jeff,
There has been some progress toward taking OSGeo-Live through OSGeo
incubation.
However, as it is taking a secondary role, and is not specifically
resourced, we are being reasonably quiet about our [lack of] recent
progress.
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Incubation_Graduation_Checklist