[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo sponsors ?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Oct 14 04:52:14 PDT 2015

Hi Sandro,

I am trying to understand your tone of your e-mail, but I think you are
asking if the sponsors page is accurate/uptodate.  This is a good
question.  I will ask the OSGeo Treasurer for an accurate list of
sponsors, and I will update that page.

On a bigger picture, OSGeo is always looking for champions, and if
anyone is interested in contacting sponsors to help OSGeo grow please
let us know.  It is a role that has never come naturally to OSGeo
members since the start of the foundation, but one that is very important.

This is also a good topic for the new OSGeo Board, at our first meeting
tomorrow.  Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

-jeff