[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo sponsors ?

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Wed Oct 14 08:16:56 PDT 2015

Okay, this whole thread did not make sense to me until I digged further
in the Google search link that was in the first email.

I think the page in question is this one:

http://www.osgeo.org/sponsors/autodesk

It is safe to say that it should be removed today since Autodesk are no
longer sponsors. It is probably not linked from anywhere on the
osgeo.org website anyway.

Daniel