[OSGeo-Discuss] [Election 2015] Board Nomination for Venkatesh Raghavan

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Sep 8 01:40:56 PDT 2015

I would like to second this excellent nomination. Venka's years of experience and contributions to OSGeo and Geo4All will be great asset to the OSGeo Board and our global community. As the chair of Geo4All Asia , he has been working tirelessly to expand geoeducation opportunities to students across Asia.

Thanks to Venka for accepting this nomination to stand for OSGeo Board election.

Suchith