[OSGeo-Discuss] Vote for OSGeo Board of Directors elections 2015 extended

Jorge Sanz jsanz at osgeo.org
Mon Sep 28 11:07:59 PDT 2015

On 28 September 2015 at 19:52, Vasile Craciunescu
<vasile at geo-spatial.org> wrote:
> Dear Gert-Jan,
>
> For sure we will check this year with all the charter members that did note
> vote. Checking with all of them it's really no easy task. It took me many
> many hours in the last two days just to send messages to almost 100 people
> (most of them on other channels than the e-mail used in their connection
> with OSGeo). But, you are right, somehow we should have a method to make
> sure we are connected with all our charter members.
>
> Best,
> Vasile

Vasile I think you did more than was expected. With the reminders to
the filed e-mail addresses but also Discuss and the Charter Members
list I think it's enough and if a Charter Member is not following any
of those inputs, it's not the CRO responsibility to try to reach them
by any means. We are lucky to have such a big and broad membership and
every year someone will miss the elections for one reason or another.

Of course it's awesome you took that time to do it but I wouldn't
expect that from future CROs, you've done more than enough my friend.

Cheers.

--
Jorge Sanz
http://www.osgeo.org