[OSGeo-Discuss] Help with booth at FOSS4G-Seoul

Heegu Park hgpark at gaia3d.com
Sun Sep 6 22:38:56 PDT 2015

Dear Jeff!

Are you ready for the trip to Seoul?

It's getting super busy here! We're almost ready to serve all of
you..(maybe? ^^)

I think you already know the spot for the OSGeo booth at FOSS4G Seoul 2015.
:)

We will bring these items to you

- 24 inch LCD monitor
- OSGeo baggage tag that Sanghee posted a couple of weeks ago

Also, we can print out some materials for you. Please send image file(or
psd file) to me if you want to print out and send out at your booth!

Thank you very much,

Best regards,

Heegu Park