[OSGeo-Discuss] [Election 2015] Charter Member elections results

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Mon Sep 7 17:50:33 PDT 2015

Congratulations to all of you and very welcome!!
Cheers.
Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

FOSS4G 2015 / - Don't miss it!
http://2015.foss4g.org/programme/keynote-speech/

http://smartgeoexpo.kr/eng/conference/conf_call_info.php

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications"; OSGeo; ICA-OSGeo-ISPRS Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: maria.brovelli at polimi.it
e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it