[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: Nomination for Nimalika Fernando

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Sep 10 12:44:51 PDT 2015

Thanks to Venka and Jeff for this excellent nomination . Nimalika Fernando not only established Geo4All lab in SriLanka at her institution but also  very active contributor to Geo4All community in Asia. I am sure she will be a great asset to the OSGeo Board and also bring perspectives from the developing world.

Best wishes,

Suchith