[OSGeo-Discuss] [Election 2015] Board Nomination for Dirk Frigne

Maelle Vercauteren mavercau at ulb.ac.be
Tue Sep 15 23:32:20 PDT 2015

I support the nomination of Dirk. It would be great to have Dirk's
contributions and industry expertise for the OSGeo Board.

Kind Regards,

Maë//e

> I strongly support this nomination.
>
> Dirk is a real Open Source (Geo) advocate, his passion seems virtually
> limitless, furthermore he has the ability to pass his enthusiasm on to
> others.
>
> kind regards,
>
> Oliver

>> Forwarding Dirk Frigne nomination to the board of directors by Jeff
>> McKenna.
>>
>> Best,
>> Vasile
>> CRO 2015

Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES

Université Libre de Bruxelles - IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)
Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
B-1050 Bruxelles
Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143