[OSGeo-Discuss] Board elections

Gert-Jan van der Weijden - Stichting OSGeo.nl gert-jan at osgeo.nl
Thu Sep 24 22:47:32 PDT 2015

To avoid confusion: the election date has been confirmed by the CRO to end on 27 september 12.00 GMT

With respect for all the board candidates and their busy agenda, I think for the election campaign (manifestos + discussion) this is as good as it gets.

For 2016, we might try to weave the election campaign into the FOSS4G : have candidates 2 weeks before FOSS4G, let the candidates state a manifesto, and have a election debate in the main hall in Bonn (which is the former German parliament chamber!)

regards,

Gert-Jan