[OSGeo-Discuss] Question(s) for board candidates

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sat Sep 26 06:40:01 PDT 2015

For the record, the OSGeo Board was not involved in the FOSS4G video
debate (most of those 47 messages were at the OSGeo Conference Committee
level, where they should happen); I saw that and quickly motioned to the
Board to approve, so the Conference Committee can move on.  The board
quickly voted and agreed to let the Conference Committee decide a proper
method for future years.

-jeff