[OSGeo-Discuss] Vote for OSGeo Board of Directors elections 2015 extended

Vasile Craciunescu vasile at geo-spatial.org
Sun Sep 27 14:31:36 PDT 2015

Dear charter members,

Your CRO speaking. Please find bellow the board of directors election
status 2 hours before the official voting deadline:

Full responses: 215
Incomplete responses: 7
No response: 58

I decided to extend the voting period until Tuesday midnight (12:00 GMT
September 29). Meantime, I will try to get personally in touch with all
the 65 charter members who did vote until now, via all known electronic
means. Actually, some of you already received a "personal reminder" via
different social media.

I'm doing this because:

1. Some of you had a thick agenda in office after vacation or due to
events like FOSS4G.
2. Some of the contacts in our database are not up to date or some
charter members are registered with OSGeo with e-mail addresses that are
not checking on a regular basis anymore.
3. Some of you are no longer involved in geospatial world or no longer
have time for OSGeo. This is totally understandable. If you are in this
position, please consider to step down/retire from the charter member
group. But also, please, let us know.

Best,
Vasile

PS please do not get angry on me if you receive reminders on more than
on channel :)