[OSGeo-Discuss] Question(s) for board candidates

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Sep 28 06:20:37 PDT 2015

Hi Jody,

Thank you for your insightful inputs. I would like to also use this opportunity to invite Industry like Boundless team who are committed to OSGeo ideals be more actively involved in Geo4All as Industry partner for rapidly expanding opportunities.

I discussed this with Marc Vloemans (cc in ) last week when we met at SASIG 2015  http://osgeopt.pt/sasig2015/   in Lisbon. So i look forward to hear from Marc and others in the industry for closer collaborations in both education and research collaborations (esp. for H2020 opportunities). For example have a look at the Open City Smart activities  http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Opencitysmart

All - Please do join our mail lists , so you all get updated on the developments  http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/ica-osgeo-labs/

Best wishes,

Suchith