[OSGeo-Discuss] Vote for OSGeo Board of Directors elections 2015 extended

Vasile Craciunescu vasile at geo-spatial.org
Mon Sep 28 10:52:15 PDT 2015

Dear Gert-Jan,

For sure we will check this year with all the charter members that did
note vote. Checking with all of them it's really no easy task. It took
me many many hours in the last two days just to send messages to almost
100 people (most of them on other channels than the e-mail used in their
connection with OSGeo). But, you are right, somehow we should have a
method to make sure we are connected with all our charter members.

Best,
Vasile