[OSGeo-Discuss] ESA Earth Observation Summer School, 1-12 Aug 2016, ESRIN, Italy

Polimi maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Wed Apr 13 23:04:01 PDT 2016

The European Space Agency (ESA) is inviting young researchers to join leading experts in Earth Observation, Modelling and Data Assimilation for keynote lectures, hands-on computing practical and poster sessions on the occasion of the 8th ESA EO Summer School.

Applications can be made on-line at https://earth.esa.int/web/eo-summer-school/home before 1 May 2016  Contact: eotraining at esa.int

Best.
Maria

https://www.flickr.com/photos/137617942@N02/

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications"; OSGeo; GeoForAll Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET

Sol Katz Award 2015

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: maria.brovelli at polimi.it
e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it