[OSGeo-Discuss] UN training material

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 12:30:02 PDT 2016

Thanks, I have added in a few links. We will need to watch this page as
content is added - as new content is being added based on sometimes
incomplete earlier examples. Thus far nobody has provided data references
for example as requested.

Maria is a point-of-contact needed? In what circumstances would contact be
made?

Bob - can I ask you to link to training material for GeoMOOSE? This wiki is
gathering up training material for use in an open education context (so
something that is free to be re-mixed into an academic course).

Jeff - GeoNode has been added as a project - but also lacks education
material, and a point of contact?

--
Jody Garnett