[OSGeo-Discuss] UN training material

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Mon Apr 11 14:15:59 PDT 2016

All,

Geez, I suppose I should watch more carefully where my SIG ends up on these things.  (I don’t normally have one BTW).  Just added it last week.  I probably need more training.

bobb

“There is nothing quite so useless as doing with great efficiency something that should not be done all.”
                        - Peter Drucker