[OSGeo-Discuss] Call for ideas on osgeo activities

Dirk Frigne dirk.frigne at geosparc.com
Mon Apr 25 15:41:33 PDT 2016

We can try to discuss the first results on BOF on FOSS4G-NA, GWF and
other activities going on... Discussing Face2f can help in getting feedback.

I will put this on the agenda during the workshop about OSGeo Europe on
the GWF OSGeo day on May 24, 2016 in Rotterdam.

just my 2c

Dirk

Yours sincerely,

ir. Dirk Frigne