[OSGeo-Discuss] WorldWind GeoForAll @ OSGeo+ICA+ISPRS+OGRS

Hogan, Patrick (ARC-PX) patrick.hogan at nasa.gov
Tue Apr 26 15:49:17 PDT 2016

Dirk and Marc,
I am very grateful for the interest and the encouragement.
Whatever combination and chemistry we conjure for OS to divine solutions,
is a godsend and dynamic bridge to a more beautiful future.
We are trying to make this suite of OS geospatial goodies
as attractive and powerful as possible.
https://github.com/NASAWorldWind/
-Patrick