[OSGeo-Discuss] 2016 FOSS4G BINGO (unofficial)

Guido Stein guido at guidostein.com
Wed Aug 10 08:26:17 PDT 2016

# (unofficial) Bingo for FOSS4G

My co-worker Calvin has started to make event bingo cards for conferences
he attends. Calvin’s bingo is a game  where you get a sheet with rows and
columns filled with random potential words you will hear at an event. Once
you have been able to check off that you have heard words across a full
column you have achieved bingo. If you achieve bingo before others you win
a prize.

# Please help build a list

Please help us build a list of words for FOSS4G Bonn 2017 (unofficial)