[OSGeo-Discuss] Become INSPIRE'd by OSGeo

Dirk Frigne dirk.frigne at geosparc.com
Thu Aug 11 10:03:17 PDT 2016

Dear list,

Foss4G Bonn is approaching very fast and now is a great time to plan the
presentations you want to attend.
As the FOSS4G conference this years is organised in Europe, it is a
great opportunity to look for collaboration between the OSGeo community
and specific European projects related to Geo.

On Wednesday 24 in the late afternoon,  Robin S. Smith an I organise a
topic talk about INSPIRE and how different projects could be involved.

The session involves a discussion about how INSPIRE can be a catalyst
for innovation and development in the European geospatial open source
community. In addition, to support collaboration, we want to encourage
people to register their tools and applications in a collaborative
platform to show how SDIs, and INSPIRE in particular, are being put
into practice.

If you would like to know more about the session please visit this
page[1] in the OSGEO wiki and add your name to the list of session
participants

Best regards,

Dirk Frigne and Robin S. Smith

[1]