[OSGeo-Discuss] Fotosession Bonn - Foundation officers and Board of Directors

Dirk Frigne dirk.frigne at geosparc.com
Wed Aug 17 06:29:10 PDT 2016

Dear list,

For my presentation next week, I want to add a photo of all the current
Foundation officers of OSGeo 2016. [1]

I know this is almost impossible, and that is exactly the reason why I
think we (OSGeo) can manage. So this is my proposal:

Can everybody from this list, who is in Bonn at Tuesday evening 23/8 at
18:25 just before the Official Reception  of the City of Bonn be there
for a short photo-session?

If you are *not* in Bonn, can you send me a picture I can use in the
presentation?
I prepared a wiki page 'Official OSGeo Officers photo-session Bonn 2016'
[2]. Please add your name to the list if you will manage to be there, or
if not, put your name on the list indicating you send me a picture I can
use.

Thanks in advance and have fun!

Dirk

[1] http://www.osgeo.org/content/foundation/board_and_officers.html