[OSGeo-Discuss] [Election 2016] Charter Member elections results

Harish harry.om2000 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 08:01:26 PDT 2016

Thanks all OSGeo community!
H K Solanki

On Mon, Aug 1, 2016 at 8:30 PM, Venkatesh Raghavan <
raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Congratulations and warm welcome to all our new charter
> members.
>
> Vasile, thanks for your hardwork as CRO.
>
> Best
>
> Venka
>

> On 8/1/2016 11:19 PM, Vasile Craciunescu wrote:
>
>> Dear members of the OSGeo community,
>>
>> After a period of ten days to vote, we close the elections system to
>> confirm and share the results.
>>
>> *All* the candidates[1][2] are accepted as all of them:
>>
>> - received a greater number of positive votes than negative.
>> - received more than a 5% of positive votes over the total number of
>> votes.
>>
>> Hence, it's my pleasure to welcome our 33 candidates to the OSGeo
>> Charter Membership, increasing its size to a total of 312 individuals.
>> Congratulations!
>>
>> New members, I encourage you all to update your wiki profiles with the
>> Charter Member badge[3], adding yourselves to the category[4] and
>> finally if you have not yet done so, add your profile to the OSGeo
>> Advocates list[5].
>>
>> We will update the official list[6], publish the detailed elections
>> results, pass to the secretary the revised contacts, and subscribe the new
>> members to the charter-members list[7]
>> as soon as possible.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Vasile
>> CRO 2016
>>
>> [1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Election_2016
>> [2] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2016
>> [3] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Advocate#OSGeo_Charter_Members
>> [4] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Category:OSGeo_Charter_Member
>> [5]
>> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Advocate#Process_for_becoming_an_OSGeo_Advocate
>> [6] http://www.osgeo.org/charter_members

*(Harish Kumar Solanki)*
*Senior Assistant Professor*

*Center for Geo-informatic Applications in Rural Development
(C-GARD)National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRD&PR)*
Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030

LinkedIn Profile: https://in.linkedin.com/in/hksolanki

*Geo_Coordinates (Office):* 17°18'45.0"N 78°24'10.0"E
What3Words address: atlas.seashell.opponent​

*Email-* hksolanki.nird at gov.in, harish.nird at gmail.com
*Phone- *040-24008600, Fax- 040-24008447
*Mo.- *9214446732, 9414291732
​
http://www.nird.org.in/,http://www.osgeo.org/
​[image: OSGeo charter.png][image: OSGeo user.png][image: Thumbnail for
version as of 14:27, 30 June 2012]
*SAVE PAPER - PLEASE THINK BEFORE TAKING PRINT*