[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo AGM (Annual General Meeting) in Bonn

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Tue Aug 16 08:17:36 PDT 2016

Venka,
thanks for starting this! It would be great if somebody from the board
would volunteer to moderate the session. I am happy to help out but
would prefer someone official to lead this session.

All,
please add your name to the agenda and prepare a couple of slides (or
even consider talking freely) highlighting what your OSGeo project,
local chapter or initiative did in the last year. This is always a great
inspiration for others even old honks like me because there is such an
amazing diversity of things going on around Open Source geospatial.

Looking forward to see many of you next week in Bonn!

Have fun,
Seven (aka Arnulf)

On 04.08.2016 08:10, Venkatesh Raghavan wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Please note the time and location of this year's OSGeo AGM in Bonn as below
> 25 August @ 17:30  in the plenary Chamber
>
> It would be great to have volunteers from local chapters, committees, to
> give a
> very brief update on activities and outcomes.
>
> Please sign up here: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Annual_General_Meeting_2016
>
> Best
>
> Venka

Exploring Space, Time and Mind