[OSGeo-Discuss] Fotosession Bonn - Foundation officers and Board of Directors

Dirk Frigne dirk.frigne at geosparc.com
Tue Aug 23 05:09:01 PDT 2016

Anita,

This is correct. Venka will let us know where exactly we will meet.

*@All OSGeo Officers*: don't forget to be at the Old Town Hall at 18:25
for the 'Official OSGeo Officers Photo 2016'

The address is: Markt 2, 53111 Bonn

We will be at the stairs from the west.

See you all there!

Please if you can't be there send me a photo I can use in stead.

Dirk

On 20-08-16 16:48, Anita Graser wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 3:29 PM, Dirk Frigne <dirk.frigne at geosparc.com
> <mailto:dirk.frigne at geosparc.com>> wrote:
>
>     Can everybody from this list, who is in Bonn at Tuesday evening
>     23/8 at
>     18:25 just before the Official Reception  of the City of Bonn be there
>     for a short photo-session?
>

> ​The reception is at the old town hall, right? Do you want to meet
> there? We planned to have a board meeting at 19:00. Will that be
> somewhere close?
>
> Best wishes,
> Anita​

Yours sincerely,