[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo Funding

Dirk Frigne dirk.frigne at geosparc.com
Tue Aug 30 01:03:56 PDT 2016

Dear Luis,

At this moment, the best way to go on is the following:

Depending on the type of proposal.
For marketing support, you should address your proposal to the marketing
committee. Marc Vloemans (in cc) is the contact person.
For other proposals, you should address the board. The idea is to
empower the different committees, so they can make the decisions in
their domain.

Dirk

On 29-08-16 21:34, Luí­s de Sousa wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> During the conferenced was referenced a budget to support FOSS4G
> projects and/or initiatives. To whom exactly should I address a concrete
> funding proposal?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Luís

Yours sincerely,