[OSGeo-Discuss] CoverageJSON

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 02:15:08 PDT 2016

Hi,

just humble suggestion: you can make this to OSGeo Community standard, like
TMS [1] was at it's time and get more publicity and possible more
collaborators to the project. Promote and colaborate via standards mailing
list [2]

btw: what is the mimetype, we shall stick to? (OGC WebProcessingService and
others need one single clear mimeType)

Cheers

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Tile_Map_Service_Specification

út 30. 8. 2016 v 11:09 odesílatel Jon Blower <j.d.blower at reading.ac.uk>