[OSGeo-Discuss] CoverageJSON

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 02:38:22 PDT 2016

Hi,

afaik, we as OSGeo, do not have formal procedure regarding standards, we
offer some infrastructure (wiki, mailing list, maybe gitlab) and you can
just "call for action" - you can then collaborate like any other project.
It is very simple and gives you big freedom. That does not exclude you from
adopt the standard by more formal organisations (W3C or (I would prefer it
more) OGC) which makes sense

@sevenspatial would say: go public, announce early, wait a little for
possible feedback, and either go on or merge with existing project which
might be already there, we just do not know about. for this, OSGeo is great
sandbox

út 30. 8. 2016 v 11:31 odesílatel Bruce Bannerman <